The Reports feature allows you to view metrics on the activity of your Yext listings, social pages, and widgets. This will give you a better idea of the amount of traffic your business is getting. All metrics may be viewed in the "Analytics" tab of your Yext dashboard and are released every 2-3 weeks for quality assurance purposes.
Yext tracks the following metrics for your listings:
- Searches – the number of times a consumer has run a search and has seen your listings in the search results on a Yext publisher site.
- Profile Views – the number of times a consumer has seen your full listing profile on a publisher site, either by clicking on your listing directly from the partner site or from another search engine.
- Featured Message Clicks - the number of times the featured message was clicked. This is only available for businesses that linked their featured message to a URL (See: Where can I edit my business information?)
- Live Listings – the number of live listings at the end of a selected report period.
- Yelp Page Views - The number of times a consumer has viewed your Yelp page
Yext tracks the following metrics for social pages:
- Facebook Likes - the number of consumers who have "liked" your page
- Facebook Talking About This - the number unique consumers who have had an interaction with your page (i.e. posting to your page or liking one of your posts).
- Facebook Were Here - the number of consumers who have checked into your business on Facebook.
- Foursquare Check-ins - the total number of check-ins at your business on Foursquare (this includes repeat check-ins).
- Foursquare Unique Users - the number of unique consumers that have checked into your business on Foursquare.
Yext tracks the activity of the widgets installed on your business website.
- Products and Services Views - the number of times the Products and Services widget was viewed on your website.
- Staff Bios Views - the number of times the Staff Bios widget was viewed on your website.
- Calendar Views - the number of times the Calendar widget was viewed on your website.
- Menu Views - the number of times the Menu widget was viewed on your website.
- Post views - the number of times the Posts widget was viewed on your website.
Yext tracks the keywords and phrases consumers are using to find your business on the Yext listings network.
- Phrases - The search phrases consumers used to find your business on our publisher sites, as they were entered by the consumers
- Broad Terms - Search phrases entered by consumers are broken down and displayed as individual words in the search term report