Connecting your client's Facebook account with Yext allows you to easily manage their social presence and ensure that Facebook displays the most up-to-date information about their business.
Our Facebook Sync tool allows you to link to an existing page, or create a new Facebook business page for your client - all you need is the administrative credentials.
How to Connect to Facebook
- Navigate to the "Listings" tab in the dashboard.
- Click 'Link Facebook" under the Get Live box
- Click "Set Up" next to Facebook for the intended location.
- Click "Connect to Facebook" and log into the account that manages the Facebook page, or click "Create an account" to create a Facebook account for your client.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click "Okay" to accept all three permission requests.
- Select the page for the intended location or select the option to create a new page.
- Add a profile photo and cover photo.*
- Click "Complete".
*Note: Facebook requires a cover photo and profile photo in order to go Live
Using Content Capture to Connect to Facebook
If you do not have the credentials to access your client's Facebook account, you can send them a link via our content capture tool to prompt them to complete this setup on their own. Click here to learn more.
Note: This feature is not currently white-labeled.