Through your dashboard, you can choose to send multiple invites to generate reviews from a larger audience; or a single invite to generate a review from a specific customer. This article will cover how to send multiple invites at once. If you would like to send a single invite, click here.
How to Send Multiple Invites
1. Navigate to the "Reviews" tab in the Dashboard.
2. In the dark gray bar at the top of the page, click on the sub-tab titled "Generation".
3. Click on the "Generate Reviews" button.
4. Click on the "Choose File" button to upload your spreadsheet.
5. Click on the "Continue" button.
6. Click on the "Send Invites" button.
Important Tips for Setting Up Your Spreadsheet
- The spreadsheet must be saved as a CSV file.
- The headers on your spreadsheet must be exactly as follows:
- To find Location ID, navigate to the " Knowledge Manager" tab, then click on the desired location.The Location ID can be found at the end of the URL.
- To find Template ID, click the "Generation" sub-tab under "Reviews", then click on the "Configure Templates" link. The Template ID can be found below each template name.
- If you leave the Template ID column blank on your spreadsheet, it will use the default template. To change the default template, click on the drop down arrow of the desired template, then select "Set as Default".