Using the Google+ integration, you can create social posts and monitor reviews right from your Yext account. However, in order to use this feature, you must first connect Google+ to your account.
Before you can sync a Google+ page with Yext, the following requirements must be met:
- The Google+ page must already be created.
- The Google+ page must be associated with a verified business on Google.
- The email account must be Google+ enabled.
How to Connect with Google+
- Navigate to the “Listings” tab in your dashboard.
- Click "Link Google+" in the Get Live box
- Click "Set Up" next to Google+ for the intended location.
- Click “Connect to Google+” and sign into the account that manages the Google+ page.
- Click "Allow" to accept the permission request.*
- Select the page for the intended location.
*Note: All permission requests must be accepted to sync Google+.
Using Content Capture to Connect to Google+
If you do not have the credentials to access your client's Google+ account, you can send them a link via our content capture tool to prompt them to complete this setup on their own. Click here to learn more.
Note: This feature is not currently white-labeled.