If you are signing up a new client from the start, follow these steps:
- Go to the Knowledge Manager page of your account.
- Click the "+ Add Location" button located on the top left of the page below the blue bar.
- Follow the prompts to fill out the business’ information. We suggest initially only adding the required fields - Name, Address, Phone Number, Category, and Featured Message. You can enter the rest of the content in the Knowledge Manager after the location has been added.
- Hit "Add and Continue" once you’re done.
Once you have added your client’s information into the Dashboard, they will need a subscription attached to the location in order to get the information published!
- The signup flow will prompt you to add the subscription to the location. Process the transaction, and the listings will go into processing!
If you have added a location without a subscription previously, simply go to their Knowledge Manager page. You should see to the right-hand side of the location information that there is a box that reads "This location does not have any active subscriptions." To add one:
- Click "Add Services" in the box.
- You will be lead to a page to decide what package you would like attached to the location.
- Process the transaction, and the listings will go into processing!