Connecting your client's Foursquare account to Yext allows you to easily manage their social presence and ensure that Foursquare displays the most up-to-date information about their business.
Our Foursquare Sync tool allows you to link to an existing page, or create a new Foursquare business page for your client - all you need is the administrative credentials.
How to Connect to Foursquare
- Navigate to the "Listings" tab in the dashboard.
- Click on "Link Foursquare" in the Get Live box.
- Click on the orange exclamation point next to Foursquare for the intended location.
- Click "Link Account".
- Click "Link with Foursquare".
- If you're already logged in, click "Allow" to accept the permission request.
- Otherwise, click "Login and allow" or "Sign up for Foursquare".
Using Content Capture to Connect to Foursquare
If you do not have the credentials to access your client's Foursquare account, you can send them a link via our content capture tool to prompt them to complete this setup on their own. Click here to learn more.
Note: This feature is not currently white-labeled.