Content Capture allows you to generate links to specific account tasks so that your clients can provide information about their business without having access to the account. You can use Content Capture to do everything from connecting social accounts to creating Enhanced Content Lists (e.g. menus, staff bios, etc.) for each client's location.
How to Access & Use Content Capture
Content Capture can be accessed for each client through the Knowledge Manager page. From here:
- Click on the drop-down menu marked "Columns" on the top right-hand side of the page. From this menu, select "Optimization Progress".
- This will bring up an optimization meter next to each location. Click on the meter next to the intended location.
- Next you will see a list of tasks and their respective status.
- Select the tasks you would like your client to complete.
- Click "Generate a Link" if you'd like to create a link to send to a client or "Complete Now" if you would like to complete the task(s) yourself.
Pro Tip: You can include several tasks when generating a link. When the user clicks on the link, they will be prompted to complete each task consecutively.
Important Note: Please keep in mind that the following tasks are not completely white-labeled at this time:
- Connect to Facebook
- Connect to Google+
- Connect to Google My Business
- Connect to Foursquare